FEATURES & BENEFITS
The Kuhn Rikon Allround Frying Pans have a three-layer non-stick coating with titanium particles for added strength and they are suitable for low-fat cooking.
The Allround range is fitted with stay cool handles, ensures handles stay cool when cooking.
The Allround range is crafted using high quality stainless steel making the pan both elegant and durable.
The Allround frying pan is also very easy to clean, can be used on all hobs, including induction and is heat-resistant up to 240°C .
The frying pan is available in different sizes, so there is a size to suit every household.
- High quality, robust stainless steel
- 3-layer non-stick coating with titanium particles
- Suitable for low-fat frying
- Suitable for all types of hob, including induction
- Heat resistant in the oven up to 240°C
USE & CARE
- Wash the pan prior to first use.
- Clean with hot, soapy water using a soft cloth or brush. Soak for a few minutes if necessary.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or harsh scourers.
- Try to match the diameter of the pan to that of the hob.
- Never place an empty pan on a gas/induction hob for more than a minute or on an electric cooker for longer than 3 minutes.
- Beware of overheating the pan.
- Use only fats and oils that are suitable for high temperatures to avoid burning and sticking.
- Misuse invalidates the guarantee. Overheating or burnt-in residues are not covered.
- For more stubborn soiling, limescale and / or discoloration, use our Swiss Cleaning Paste or Swiss Cleaner Liquid