Featured Filled Gourmet Pans
- Anodised surfaces are hard and durable
- Excellent heat conduction - cooks evenly
- Durable - triple layer - Teflon Pro Platinum Non-Stick
- Now suitable for all hob types, (see care & Use for exceptions)
- Dishwasher and Oven safe
- Stellar Lifetime Pan Guarantee, with a 10 Year Non-Stick Guarantee
What is a Sauteuse pan used for?
A round, lidded pan with small handles that is often used to sauté or braise a variety of foods. With short to medium height outward sloping sides, a sauteuse pan is a utensil for cooking casseroles, stews, and pasta dishes as well as meat and poultry dishes.